Silkie Sexing Project 2.0

Here you go @EmmaRainboe @Krugerrand @Chickeria @LynnaePB @charlotte-and-the-bees @RoostersAreAwesome @JustAChickenLoverOverHere @HappyClucker7 !

Dang these guys are getting big y'all. Getting harder to wrestle with 'em! 🤣 We got hit with rain right in the middle of the weigh in so we had to race against sunset once it stopped. But we got decent pictures (sorry, some of them are blurry ; - ; ) I'm gonna break up the picture post as I decided to go with larger pictures from here on out...in case of streamers.

Red Group:
Buff
RBfDetail.jpg

White
RWtDetail.png

Black
RBkDetail.jpg

Blue
RBuDetail.jpg

Splash
RSpDetail.png

Last edited:
This weeks guesses. :)

Red Group
Buff: F
White: M
Black: M
Blue: F
Splash: M

Pink Group
Buff: M
White: F
Black: F
Blue: M

Orange Group
Splash: F

Green Group

Blue Group

Here you go @EmmaRainboe @Krugerrand @Chickeria @LynnaePB @charlotte-and-the-bees @RoostersAreAwesome @JustAChickenLoverOverHere @HappyClucker7 !

Dang these guys are getting big y'all. Getting harder to wrestle with 'em! 🤣 We got hit with rain right in the middle of the weigh in so we had to race against sunset once it stopped. But we got decent pictures (sorry, some of them are blurry ; - ; ) I'm gonna break up the picture post as I decided to go with larger pictures from here on out...in case of streamers.

Red Group:
Buff
View attachment 2656080
White
View attachment 2656081
Black
View attachment 2656082
Blue
View attachment 2656084
Splash
View attachment 2656085
1- pullet
2- pullet
3- cockerel
4- pullet
5- cockerel
1- cockerel
2- pullet
3- pullet
4- cockerel
5- cockerel
1- pullet
2- cockerel
3- cockerel
4- pullet
5- cockerel
1- cockerel
2- pullet
3- cockerel
4- pullet
5- pullet
1- pullet
2- cockerel
3- cockerel
4- pullet
5- pullet

This weeks guesses. :)

Red Group

Pink Group
Buff: M
Black: F
Blue: M

Orange Group

Green Group

Blue Group

1- pullet
2- pullet
3- cockerel
4- pullet
5- cockerel

1- cockerel
2- pullet
3- pullet
4- cockerel
5- cockerel

1- pullet
2- cockerel
3- cockerel
4- pullet
5- cockerel

1- cockerel
2- pullet
3- cockerel
4- pullet
5- pullet

1- pullet
2- cockerel
3- cockerel
4- pullet
5- pullet

Thanks, y'all. Were the pictures more helpful in this format or nah? I figured it was gonna be really hard to see things like streamers with the other format, but if this isn't helpful I can go back to the other way.

Thanks, y'all. Were the pictures more helpful in this format or nah? I figured it was gonna be really hard to see things like streamers with the other format, but if this isn't helpful I can go back to the other way.
I like this way because I can see the combs better. Before I had to zoom in, and it was still hard to see if the combs were raised more than the week before.

Back
Top Bottom