Silkies - They’re simply SPECTACULAR!

Trying to get a head-count on silkie lovers...

• ME! - I like silkies!

Votes: 788 96.0%
  • ^

Votes: 95 11.6%

• Total voters
Owww such a cutie!! 🥰 I love her expression in the young pic of her, sweet colour too

This is all she was willing to do at best before that picture. It just doesn't have that something the other one does.

Screenshot_20221004-044453_Chrome.jpg

I have 2 broodies now sitting on a few eggs for the last day and night... Their pile keeps growing though and some eggs are cold so I may have to fence them off from the others otherwise they'll have a staggered hatch (if they are fertile)
Bluey and Jaffa seem very committed so I'm hoping they'll do well as it is their first time.
IMG_20221004_150519.jpg

Hi everyone! Just curious, do ya'll know of any breeders that sell silkies of the project color red? They really are quite stunning if they're a deep red color. I know not many people sell them so I thought I'd see if ya'll might know someone who does. I got some "red" silkies from ideal poultry at the time not realizing that that's not red and they're hatchery quality. Thanks for answering my question!

Hi everyone! Just curious, do ya'll know of any breeders that sell silkies of the project color red? They really are quite stunning if they're a deep red color. I know not many people sell them so I thought I'd see if ya'll might know someone who does. I got some "red" silkies from ideal poultry at the time not realizing that that's not red and they're hatchery quality. Thanks for answering my question!
Bobbi Porto is a Show breeder and has red Silkies. Her website is called IndigoEgg.😊

The 2 mummas now have their own area in the coop.. I saw 10 eggs under one of them 😬 I'm sure I'll be getting rid of some in a couple of days so hopefully she'll be right with all those ones till I candle and throw some out. She's only small! I was only going to have 6 under.
View attachment 3281817
Looks like a nice space for them! 😊
Hopefully you’ll have some fertile eggs when you candle them! Fingers crossed.
🤞🤞🤞

Bobbi Porto is a Show breeder and has red Silkies. Her website is called IndigoEgg.😊
She just shipped my eggs!!!
But I got buffs n porcelain!
She is tooooooo saweet yall!
Here She is in the mess with this hurricane and took the time to be all nice and talk to me and sending me eggs and at a cheaper price than any Silkie eggs I've gotten (other than sweet @LadiesAndJane that is). I've got a new incubator on the way as well and all should be here by Friday- thank God!
I will definitely be doing business with her again!!! And I ain't even hatched any yet lol!

Back
Top Bottom