Silkies & YOU!

ronkonkoma

Crowing
7 Years
May 4, 2014
Long Island NY
Silkie Selfies . Let’s see who we’re talking to. Post a pic of your Silkies with you, and let us know what state/country you’re in. ❤️❤️ As many pics as you want!
D18B2807-B11B-4724-A88F-9828146935E9.jpeg

This is me and Frosty, a white Silkie from Catdance, Karen Larson. I was a little afraid she’d peck me in the eye
Long Island New York!

Last edited:
Silkie Selfies . Let’s see who we’re talking to. Post a pic of your Silkies with you, and let us know what state/country you’re in. ❤️❤️ As many pics as you want!
View attachment 1987660
This is me and Frosty, a white Silkie from Catdance, Karen Larson. I was a little afraid she’d peck me in the eye
Long Island New York!

She's so cute. I heard they're not easy to keep alive. Otherwise I would have already had them.

She's so cute. I heard they're not easy to keep alive. Otherwise I would have already had them.
Difficult to keep alive? I'm a bit perplexed at that since April hatchout we have lost 2. One to a severe case of wry neck(2 survived mild wry neck) and one wandered out under the fence and was taken by neighborhood free range dogs.

A broody hen just gave us 5 new ones on the 19th into the 20th. We do allow ours to free range 50% of the day with a single caveat and that is I trim the puff heads so they can see to be better chickineers.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom