Silver Laced English Orp

HawaiiCoyote

Poultry Thief
Feb 12, 2021
Hawaii Island
Hi everyone! I have a English Silver Laced Orpington Roo and I was curious if anyone has bred their English Orpington with a Rhode island red \ Astralorp \ Black Star \ Gold Buff Orpington or any other pure or mix breeds? Mine is 8 months old and I would love to know what his babies will look like! Photos are of my roo 💜

Attachments

• image1 (5).jpeg
    image1 (5).jpeg
    725.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Beautiful bird, I am little confused by your written description.
The bird pictured is your roo?
His parents are a silver laced wyandotte and a silver laced orpington?
Where does the buff come in? If one of the parents was buff, I do not think he would have such nice lacing. 😊

Beautiful bird, I am little confused by your written description.
The bird pictured is your roo?
His parents are a silver laced wyandotte and a silver laced orpington?
Where does the buff come in? If one of the parents was buff, I do not think he would have such nice lacing. 😊
the pictured bird is indeed my roo! His Dad is a Gold Buff Orpington and his Mom is a SLW 💚

Last edited:
Really?
Huh.
Would think he would have a rose comb.
Parent pics?
Sadly I don't have pics of the parents, I only have the info from the breeder, But I bought him as a egg from a local farm called Paradise Poultry (if you want to check them out.) I'm not sure why the rose comb didn't come through, although in most photos of the silver laced orpingtons online they have single Combs so maybe it is just how the mix comes out?

Sadly I don't have pics of the parents, I only have the info from the breeder, But I bought him as a egg from a local farm called Paradise Poultry (if you want to check them out.) I'm not sure why the rose comb didn't come through, although in most photos of the silver laced orpingtons online they have single Combs so maybe it is just how the mix comes out?
My Avatar bird is a pullet from Paradise Poultry. They do not sell mixed breeds (other than olive eggers). Your bird is a purebred english orpington! 🥰

Back
Top Bottom