Silver Penciled Rocks - 2 Trios & 2 Pairs (pullet/cockerel)

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by Chicks4MyFamily, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Chicks4MyFamily

Chicks4MyFamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Valley City, OH
    I have 2 trios ($50) and 2 pairs ($40) of Silver Penciled Rocks hatched in June. Shipping is $55 via USPS Express.
    Healthy and robust! NPIP & AI Monitored vaccinated for Mareks! Excellent Layers and very unusual eye candy for your coop!

We are a small family owned farm in NE Ohio that focuses on rare and heritage poultry. We purchased only the best of the best stock from around the country. We have many different breeds available. We don't sell run of the mill chickens that you can pickup at TSC. These are rare and heritage breeds that will lay great for you and be eye candy for your coop!

We also offer Hatching Eggs! We accept PayPal. Check out our website at www.sunnysideupmicrofarm.com Check out our FB page at: http://www.facebook.com/SunnysideUpMicroFarm and you can find us on Backyard Chickens of course :)

Jill Besida
    Sunnyside Up Micro-Farm
    216-470-6932
    Tags: Coop, Chicken, Chickens, Chicks, Chick, Farm, Fresh Eggs, Pullets, Cockerels, Hens, Roosters, Poultry, Rare

Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
  2. cieraphoto

cieraphoto Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2013
    Puyallup, WA
    Do you have photos of the actual birds for sale? I am very interested. Thank you!

3. Chicks4MyFamily

Chicks4MyFamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Valley City, OH
    I don't have any pictures of the actual young chicks For Sale (not to mention they are losing their fluff and getting their feathers in and don't look so pretty in the ugly adolescent stage)

4. cieraphoto

cieraphoto Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2013
    Puyallup, WA
    Haha ok. When do you think it'd be cool enough to ship? I am interested in the trio.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by