SILVER PIED ??????

Traduction
The adult white male (5 years) is homozygous (W / W) female (4 years) is a SILVER Pied
This crossing gave me many young people already in 2013 or P / W / Wesp either W / W / Wesp! In 2013 I kept a white female with a gene so Wesp
In 2014 I had a lot of P / W / Wesp which couple pictures that I keep for mate
My question is this couple give me youth represented by the Second Tables

Traduction
The adult white male (5 years) is homozygous (W / W) female (4 years) is a SILVER Pied
This crossing gave me many young people already in 2013 or P / W / Wesp either W / W / Wesp! In 2013 I kept a white female with a gene so Wesp
In 2014 I had a lot of P / W / Wesp which couple pictures that I keep for mate
My question is this couple give me youth represented by the Second Tables
EDIT: Your second table is not correct. Since the first generation birds only have one WeSP gene there is a 50% chance that they do not give a WeSP gene.

Last edited:
@Jack07 , ces sont les votres? Connaissez-vous les parents du paon blanc?

Ce n'est pas tout a fais simple, parce que si le blanc paon ou paonne devient des silver pied paon, les jeunes paons "blanc" doit avoir au moins un et peut etre deux genes des yeux blancs qui soit modifier, si la theorie que AuguredIn vous a pose a raison. Mais on ne voit pas le WE, parce que le paon ou paonne blanc ne montre que le blanc. Alors, on ne peut pas percevoir lequel gene WE, ou bien si le paon blanc meme a la gene WE par tout simplement regarder le paon blanc.

Alors, faut de savoir ce qui ce passe avec le blanc paon ou paonne pour predire la progeniture
smile.png
Parfois, peut etre on peut le deviner par examiner les jeune de le paon blanc si on ne sait pas bien les parents.

Jack07, are these yours? Do you know the parents of the white peafowl?

It's not totally simple, because if the white peacock or peahen comes from silver pied peafowl, the young "white" peafowl must have at least one, and possibly two modified white eye genes, if the theory that AuguredIn has suggested is correct. But we will not see the white eye, because the peacock or peahen will only show the white. So we cannot tell which WE gene, or even whether any white eye gene is present just by looking at the white pea.

We need to know what is going on with the white peacock or white peahen in order to predict the offspring. Although sometimes we can figure it out by looking at the offspring of the white pea, if we do not know the parents.
I believe he is suggesting that the white bird has no white eye gene?

Breeding P/W:WeSP/N to P/W:WeSP/N

P:WeSP                           P:N                  W:WeSP                       W:N

P: WeSP            P/P:WeSP/WeSP          P/P:N/WeSP       W/P:WeSP/WeSP        W/P:N/WeSP
P:N                    P/P:WeSP/N                  P/P:N/N              W/P:WeSP/N                W/P:N/N
W:WeSP           P/W:WeSP/WeSP          P/W:N/WeSP       W/W:WeSP/WeSP      W/W/N/WeSP
W:N                   P/W:WeSP/N                 P/W:N/N              W/W:WeSP/N               W/W:N/N

N= ???? = normal or ???

W/W/N/N = W/W = White homozygote
W/W/Wesp/N = W/W/Wesp = White with a single gene Wesp
W/W/Wesp/Wesp = White White Eyed
It is correct

N= normal or non-mutated.

Yes.  The N indicates the non white eye gene location.  You should always list both of the genes in a pair since the normal non-mutated gene can be passed.

another question ??
I have a young White female with a single gene Wesp
next spring I'll have coupled with his father SILVER PIED
Here is the table :

Is it correct

All silverpied chicks inherit " one white gene " and " one white eye gene " from one parent ( even if it is a white looking bird ). and from the other parent "one pied gene " and "one white eye gene ". Therefore all white looking parents must carry at least one copy of the white eye gene ( assuming the w/e gene is silver factored ). All white looking chicks from silverpied x silverpied cross inherit two white genes and two copies of white eye gene.

All silverpied chicks inherit " one white gene " and " one white eye gene " from one parent ( even if it is a white looking bird ). and from the other parent "one pied gene " and "one white eye gene ". Therefore all white looking parents must carry at least one copy of the white eye gene ( assuming the w/e gene is silver factored ). All white looking chicks from silverpied x silverpied cross inherit two white genes and two copies of white eye gene.

I believe the discussion is about chicks who came from a cross between a silver pied bird and a white bird that did not carry any white eyed genes, and now they are working down through the next generation or two...

Back
Top Bottom