"Site Update" error, anyone else?

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Jun 28, 2011
Twice this evening I sent PM's and the following happened:

The PM's did send and when I reloaded the page, everything was as normal.

Did anyone else have this happen? If so, what were you doing when it happened (sending PM's, submitting a thread/post?) and what time, more or less?

This happened to me several times today when I was sending pms (some to you). It was around 3 pm Eastern Time.

It happened when I responded to your PM @Pyxis It was around 08:20pm my time (Ireland)

It was happening to me when I was pming another user and they said it was happening to them too so I don't think it was just us. I think it was still going on at 3:20 my time which would be 8:20 your time.

I am new to this site, and I'm having trouble finding my way around to make post. Joined yesterday. I was wondering if its me or something else is going on.

Mine has been messed up too, but on mobile so I thought it was just my phone... cjwaldon said it was telling her on a thread that her own posts were new posts...

Mine just weren't showing when I hit submit... can't tell when things go through or not most times... :/

Mine has been messed up too, but on mobile so I thought it was just my phone... cjwaldon said it was telling her on a thread that her own posts were new posts...

Mine just weren't showing when I hit submit... can't tell when things go through or not most times...
hmm.png

Mine doing the same thing. When i click submit it comes up with the posting/loading symbol then shows my reply still in editor then comes up with new post which is of course mine...

Mine doing the same thing. When i click submit it comes up with the posting/loading symbol then shows my reply still in editor then comes up with new post which is of course mine...

Well, at least it's not just me, lol! My phone is giving me fits anyways since my memory and SD card are about full... no notifs or anything, so I thought it was part of that...

Mine just weren't showing when I hit submit... can't tell when things go through or not most times... :/

Mine has actually been doing that too. It did it a lot a while ago, stopped, and started up again today.

Back
Top Bottom