Sit'n on the porch

I use arlo wireless security cameras. They are battery powered and can be internet based or use an arlo base station which is connected to the internet. So no wires are required. I have used them for over 5 years and I love them.

This is from their latest camera which enables me to talk with them through my phone.
I am LOVING your cameras!!! How nice to be able to check in on them as often as you like.😊 Love your setup too. They look very happy .

I am LOVING your cameras!!! How nice to be able to check in on them as often as you like.😊 Love your setup too. They look very happy .
Thank you. It is very handy to check in on them. I used to travel for a living so I loved being able to confirm that all was well while far from home.

Woke up to this....

20211128_001446.jpg
20211128_070832.jpg

I am not yet mentally prepared for this. 😨

🌗Good Morning, :caf
Last night when I took the dogs out before going to bed, 7:30 hahahah, I noticed how warm it was. I went out and opened a window in the coop and propped the door open. I think good air circulation in important. When the temp is 45 and up with no hard wind, they dont need all of the windows closed.
I do keep the one right above the roosts closed. I have found over the years ALL of the chickens I have had didn't like roosting under the open window. I think its a security thing :confused:
I have been trying to get the ground around the water jug to dry out, it almost is. The hens knocked the pan off and all the water spilled out 2 weeks ago. With all of the wet weather the sand has been slow to dry. So the more air that moves the better. The wet muddy run is driving me nuts. I worry about them getting ill. But there isnt much I can do right now about it, ? I think??? I dont know, :confused: 🧐🤔🤔🤔

🌗Good Morning, :caf
Last night when I took the dogs out before going to bed, 7:30 hahahah, I noticed how warm it was. I went out and opened a window in the coop and propped the door open. I think good air circulation in important. When the temp is 45 and up with no hard wind, they dont need all of the windows closed.
I do keep the one right above the roosts closed. I have found over the years ALL of the chickens I have had didn't like roosting under the open window. I think its a security thing :confused:
I have been trying to get the ground around the water jug to dry out, it almost is. The hens knocked the pan off and all the water spilled out 2 weeks ago. With all of the wet weather the sand has been slow to dry. So the more air that moves the better. The wet muddy run is driving me nuts. I worry about them getting ill. But there isnt much I can do right now about it, ? I think??? I dont know, :confused: 🧐🤔🤔🤔
My yard has remained dampened for months now since the hurricane remnants flooded the area back in July. I live on top of a hill and it has never dried out. Very annoying.

Back
Top Bottom