Sit'n on the porch

Well its 5:15, I am going to go get a load of clothes out of the dryer,
Tuck the chickens in hahaaha -- I just prop the door just about closed leaving them enough room to go in and then I go out at dark and close it all the way,,,
Make a few tacos, and thats about it,, Night

View attachment 2876206
See you tomorrow. Have a blessed sleep. 😴

Up at 5 am, one of the dogs :he I was sleeping pretty good, Ziva has this thing of when she wants something she will paw/knock on the wall :idunno So this morning she pawed at the wood beam at the top of the stairs, I got up, got my robe and went down, 🐶 she went back to bed. 🤷‍♀️ So, I made coffee, got a fire going, filled my indoor wood rack, got the computer turned on, poured a cup ☕ took 3 sips and 🐶🐶 down stairs both dog came.
So, I put on my plaid flannel jacket and out we went. 🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓
I left the dogs on the porch and went to the coop, I out here, I might as well get the poop scooping done and open the coop door. I got that all done, Ziva dog met me at the coop gate and followed me back to the porch where Tony was right where I left him
looking at me like 🐶 💭 "why are we out here"
In side we went, I dished up their food bowls. In the mornings they get a soup spoon size dollop of canned beef stew mixed in , Ziva ate right away, Tony looked at it and went to his bed by the wood stove. So, Ziva is up stairs back in bed snoring, Tony is laying down here,
AND NOW I can have my coffee,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, download (2).jpg Good Morning all!
IMG_0272.JPG

Good Morning everyone,
I made my rounds early. I needed to get caught up on @BY Bob 's page.

I only got one egg yesterday. I think our hard wind has a lot to do with that.
dda0577edc6a2c8ddd7b3ada32cf1416.jpg

I have a bit to do this Monday. The normal stuff, fold laundry, vacuum, dishes, fill the wood rack, empty the ash from the wood stove, change the bedding.
I set some ground sausage out to thaw. I have some of the Costco tortellini I want to make with bell peppers, mushroom & onion for our 2pm dinner.
Have a great Monday morning!

This is my old Buff rooster, he liked Coffee hahahah but he also liked to attack humans when their back was turned ---N.G.
0305160737-00.jpg

Back
Top Bottom