Sit'n on the porch

Good Morning, up to early,
Coffees ready, I am truly craving a bear claw with extra sliced almonds on it, but I dont have one
imagesbc.jpg

001.jpg

Good Morning everyone,
I made my rounds early. I needed to get caught up on @BY Bob 's page.

I only got one egg yesterday. I think our hard wind has a lot to do with that.
View attachment 2877561

I have a bit to do this Monday. The normal stuff, fold laundry, vacuum, dishes, fill the wood rack, empty the ash from the wood stove, change the bedding.
I set some ground sausage out to thaw. I have some of the Costco tortellini I want to make with bell peppers, mushroom & onion for our 2pm dinner.
Have a great Monday morning!

This is my old Buff rooster, he liked Coffee hahahah but he also liked to attack humans when their back was turned ---N.G.
View attachment 2877568
You have had some sneak attack roosters. That's tough luck.

Happy Tuesday!
I truly dont think the hens care that in a few weeks we will have a time change :tongue and it will fall back, all they know is chicken time, and it is now 6am, soon to be 5am,,,, they just want out of the coop :bow
Chicken time = time to eat , time to hunt around the run, outdoor roost time, time to lay an egg, time to preen,
time for a dust bath:wee, time to eat, time to sit on the outdoor roost, 😴 Ooop time to prep for the night=(4:30pm everyday!)🧐
hunt, eat, get a big drink and get my fav. spot on the roost. :lau

[Notice Granny Violet picked the Head of the Table if you will, the prime spot, all of the chickens I have ever had fought to have this place]
The back far left corner

048.jpg
I am going to finish this cup of coffee and................ then stroll out and open up the coop
Have a Great Tuesday!!

Back
Top Bottom