Sit'n on the porch

When thee moon is full, I dont turn on porch light when I take the dogs out ( I do have my flash light so I dont step in a surprise) but....
there is no light pollution, and the stars are so clear, and in the winter the traffic sound from HWY 101 quiets down by 9pm so it is so quite-- I love it when the power and the electricity buzz stops--
in Dec. 15th 2020 we had a lot of snow, it was so quite out, so still
View attachment 2922076
I just love the quiet that comes with a new snowfall. Sometimes it's so quiet you can hear the snow falling. The most amazing experience. I'm looking forward to at least one snowfall like that this year. 🤞

I just love the quiet that comes with a new snowfall. Sometimes it's so quiet you can hear the snow falling. The most amazing experience. I'm looking forward to at least one snowfall like that this year. 🤞
Yes, so quite, and, I think a force all in its self, a stand in Aw moment, like to power of the ocean would be the polar opposite- Nature , what small humans we are

Yes, so quite, and, I think a force all in its self, a stand in Aw moment, like to power of the ocean would be the polar opposite- Nature , what small humans we are
They captured the silence and sound of snow falling wonderfully in the movie, The Revenant.

Back
Top Bottom