Sit'n on the porch

I got some great run rebuild advice from @DobieLover she rocks!!!!
I do love being able to see my chickens from the inside of the house,

image_67200257.JPG

I got some great run rebuild advice from @DobieLover she rocks!!!!
I do love being able to see my chickens from the inside of the house,

View attachment 3345107
Best view ever! Continuous entertainment all while reassuring you that all is well. I dream of having a coop that attaches to the house with a window in the wall between so I can see inside but for some insane reason municipalities have a "minimum" distance between the house and the coop. Clearly they have never had chickens.

Good morning all,
it snowed and slushed all day, and I am not sure what it did all night the gutter dripping was loud but the new snow it STILL on the coop :he

I went out at 11 till 3pm and pulled heave wet snow off the top of the coop and over hang,,,, sorry DH, no the snow did NOT just slide off :old

:cafI woke up at 3, I was cold, so I have both wood stoves going, made coffee, splurged this morning and put CocoWhip in my coffee,

image_16875265.JPG

Its rain all day- I'll still have to go out and pull last evenings slush off the coop roof
this was at 4pm yesterday, yes I know, it is what it is, Groundhog Day from now until February 2
image_67159041.JPG

I am sorry for the worry this brings to you, it is harder to love someone who is sick than to be sick.
I am sorry for your stress... I lived it several times with family members and it is frightening because there are lots of emergency room visits and long surgeries you spend in waiting rooms. I hope the meds get straightened out, for both your sakes.

feel free to vent to us if that helps you, complaining is proved to release stress as long as it is not continuous, and includes the 'source' if the issue. (Swearing when you stub your toe reduce the intensity of the pain, they proved that too :barnie)

Thank you for your thoughtfulness.

Back
Top Bottom