Sit'n on the porch

Good morning
We have a LOT!!! of rabbits,,,,
a chilly 35 out this morning, which comes with clear skies over night, need to start disconnecting hoses and letting them drain / dry out
Gave the flock a bunch of kale yesterday but left 6 plants in the garden. peeled garlic for several hours :rolleyes:
Making up jars of honey garlic today - made honey ginger a few months ago- and working on the apples while doing laundry. There might be a bit more yellow squash ready for me to pick.
Have a great morning!

Good morning
a chilly 35 out this morning, which comes with clear skies over night, need to start disconnecting hoses and letting them drain / dry out
Gave the flock a bunch of kale yesterday but left 6 plants in the garden. peeled garlic for several hours :rolleyes:
Making up jars of honey garlic today - made honey ginger a few months ago- and working on the apples while doing laundry. There might be a bit more yellow squash ready for me to pick.
Have a great morning!
This is the first year I’ve ever had rabbits as garden pests. We’ve always had deer and thought we were so smart putting up a deer fence around the veggie garden! Which works a trick keeping stuff away from deer but these bunnies are so tiny they squeeze in anywhere!

Good morning
Have a great morning!
Busy busy! I'd like to try honey garlic, sometime. I understand it's good for the immune system, is that right? Is that why you make it?

Back
Top Bottom