Sit'n on the porch

Porchers good morning one and all!

Tea is ready.

Temperature is in the 60s mostly cloudy.

Have a great day!
I'm having tea in bed with my boy Davis. I am in no hurry to rise today.

20240113_091811.jpg

Good Monday morning to you all!!

I got up at 5am, it was a nice 21 out, glad it was not colder. Went out at 6:20 to the coop, the water was frozen, and all the flock was down off the roost waiting for me to turn the light on, lolo , I replaced the water and scooped the frozen poop, cracked the door open just enough for them to slip in and out. The coop was 20 degrees, but I am glad we are going to warm up a bit today-- accuweather says 2pm = 36degrees
Rain due in by Wed and temps will go back up to 44 and and maybe 50 on fri.
DH got the fruit trees pruned yesterday.

Good Monday morning to you all!!

I got up at 5am, it was a nice 21 out, glad it was not colder. Went out at 6:20 to the coop, the water was frozen, and all the flock was down off the roost waiting for me to turn the light on, lolo , I replaced the water and scooped the frozen poop, cracked the door open just enough for them to slip in and out. The coop was 20 degrees, but I am glad we are going to warm up a bit today-- accuweather says 2pm = 36degrees
Rain due in by Wed and temps will go back up to 44 and and maybe 50 on fri.
DH got the fruit trees pruned yesterday.
That’s right it’s that time of year again. Fruit tree pruning. I usually dread that but I did get a new tool a couple years ago that makes it so much easier!

Good Morning,
28 out at 4am, got the fire going and made coffee,
It started raining last night, so no need to bring in the hummingbird feeder. The flock will need more water though. I had been only putting 3gal. out, it was easier to carry and not fall down,, they have been drinking 2 gal a day which I think is good for 7 birds.
Well, 5:30, I guess I better go open the coop door. I did get 6 eggs yesterday, 3 of them are from new layers 2 from the 30week olds and 1 from the 29 week'ers

Have a great day!
image_6483441.JPG

Back
Top Bottom