Sleepy Chickens!

Delaneygraces

Certified Procrastinator
5 Years
Jan 14, 2018
Illinois
Show me your sleepy chickens! (Or ducks or geese or any poultry for that matter!)

This is Zorah and August, Zorah sleeping and the other gals sunning/sleeping bag around them. She is using August’s leg as a pillow!
1EB36A20-7C23-4FD7-8462-44300E469A27.jpeg
87515276-FA8F-4B07-8D1A-EEA0E82512B1.jpeg

It was in the cold of winter as well. That one shaft of light was just enough for her.
Omg :lau
I clicked on your profile, and took a closer look at your profile picture...:gig so cute! I was like “Oh, cute white chicken...oh...wai-what? Oh it’s a head?!? There’s two! :lau

F917F90B-46FF-4FC9-A5DC-F113667B19C2.jpeg
Walked in my garage today...
I was a little late getting home, and I expected my chickens to be roosting. BUT I though they would simply get Into their open pens...but NO they spent that extra effort to fly into the rafters, and hide all over the garage. Seriously Chickens, what’s wrong with your pens?!? Why make me hunt you down? Why make ME use extra effort to get you out of the rafters?!?! :lau

View attachment 1481619 Walked in my garage today...
I was a little late getting home, and I expected my chickens to be roosting. BUT I though they would simply get Into their open pens...but NO they spent that extra effort to fly into the rafters, and hide all over the garage. Seriously Chickens, what’s wrong with your pens?!? Why make me hunt you down? Why make ME use extra effort to get you out of the rafters?!?! :lau
Aw, c'mon, Mom, you KNOW that higher is ALWAYS better!

Back
Top Bottom