Smells ... and do people think your weird for enjoying the smell ?

Quote:
Ahh, that brings to mind the smell of Lake Superior
love.gif
the clean, watery scent of a freshwater lake.

Quote:
Ahh, that brings to mind the smell of Lake Superior
love.gif
the clean, watery scent of a freshwater lake.

Yeah Great Lakes!
woot.gif

I actually was in Lake Superior about a month ago...don't remember the smell...I remember how it made me feel tho....CHILL-AY! brr

Now, I didn't check everyone's posts, but I like a whif of skunk and horse poop. Not great big earthy breaths, but just a whiff here and there. I also love to smell kittens bodies, and puppy's breath.

Well the standards, puppy breath (I have a client who is a yorkie breeder, every time I go there I have to grab up the puppies and see if anyone still has puppy breath). Hay, mown grass, woodsmoke, burnt marshmallows, DD's hair after it's been washed, laundry after it's washed but before you put it in the dryer....

But, I would really like to smell a mimeograph page.... like we used to get in school.

Oh and lavender plant... not the flowers as much as the plant... oh and rosemary plant, and fresh peppermint.... DH still tells me to quit smelling him... apparently I'm a smeller... I didn't realize how much so!

My cockatiel smells lovely, especially right where her tail meets the rest of her body, so when people see me enjoying a whiff of her it can look disturbingly like I'm sniffing her bum. Funny thing, though, is that when I can convince people to take a sniff of her they agree that she smells fabulous. I don't like the smell of any other cockatiel than my own, though. Everyone else's smells off.

I also LOVE the smell of cattle and horses, which people don't think is strange until I say and the poop smells fantastic, as well. The people who don't agree with me are usually smelling the pee, which does smell gross, but the poop is good smelling stuff with all that digested grass.

Those are the only weird ones I can think of. My other favorites, like goats, hay, leather, rain, bonfires . . . I just don't think they qualify as weird.

Roofing tar's a new one for me. Never thought there'd be someone who liked that.
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
The purple stuff is primer. I had to work with my husband for about 5-6 months while were finishing everything up before we shut down our Plumbing Company. I absolutely hate the primer and the glue. It gave me a horrible head ache. Every time he opened the can he would literally inhale it. He said it clears your nasal passages.

I love the smell of puppy breath. I use to love the way my husband smelled until he became a Diesel Mechanic
sickbyc.gif
The only thing on his body that still smells good now after work, is his armpits! Right Guard is awesome.

I love and I mean LOVE the smell of alcohol.
No, not the drinking kind the pharmacy kind, the white one not the green rubbing one.
And I understand its not too good to inhale it like I do occasionally..
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom