Squish da birb!
95441ED9-681D-4893-A084-AA714F0EE41D.jpeg
9CFCC582-C514-446B-8470-AFD41C4EDD00.jpeg

Squabble just squeaked at me! :love
I was preening him and he started vibrating his wings, and then did the most adorable squeaks at me and started lightly nipping at my hand, so I mock-fed him by holding his beak.
I then got some of his chick crumbs and held them in front of him in the palm of my hand and he ate it.

Warning. Do not put heavy things on a shelf with a pigeon on the loose, unless you want said item to be yeeted at you at maximum force! 🤣

I had one of my dragons, thankfully plastic, flung at my head as Squabble was following me around the room.

You're posting so many pictures and updating us about Squabble all the time! I love it! I have a question though. Have you ever considered writing a book about Squabble's story? A book with lots of pictures and everything? :)

Awww.... You might think that you found Squabble, but I think that Squabble found you! :love :love
Possibly? Found it odd how he just let me pick him up even though he is in perfect health and capable of flight. 😆

You're posting so many pictures and updating us about Squabble all the time! I love it! I have a question though. Have you ever considered writing a book about Squabble's story? A book with lots of pictures and everything? :)

I could start writing one, perhaps titled “The Misadventures of an Adopted Street Pigeon” 😄
AEBF9769-3511-440A-A81B-AB3BEB6EDD71.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom