So....talk about.....CANCER SUPPORT THREAD !!

Thinking about you Ginny. Check back in.
hugs.gif
JJ

Our loving Wife, Mother, Daughter, Aunt, and friend, Elizabeth Ann Cazier Smith passed away peacefully in her home at about 7:30 PM on June 23, 2014 after a nearly 12 year fight against Breast Cancer. We, the family, thank everyone for their support for Beth and our family during this time, and wish God’s blessings upon all of you.

2nd Timothy 4:6-8 KJV
6. For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
7. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
8. Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Funeral details will be posted soon. Please feel free to let others know.

Our loving Wife, Mother, Daughter, Aunt, and friend, Elizabeth Ann Cazier Smith passed away peacefully in her home at about 7:30 PM on June 23, 2014 after a nearly 12 year fight against Breast Cancer. We, the family, thank everyone for their support for Beth and our family during this time, and wish God’s blessings upon all of you.

7. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
8. Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I too am glad Beth passed peacefully. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Oh Ws I am soo sorry for your loss. Your wife now gets to be pain free and watch you and your children from above. My prayers are with all of you at this time of need!

Back
Top Bottom