So what do I do now???

Leave her a voice mail or a text. Tell her that her stuff is on the curb. Tell her she got suchnsuch amount of time then you are putting it up on Freecycle/Craigslist.

I'm sure you are totally ticked off, but she's not worth it. Alcohol is just an excuse. If she shows up at your place, tell her she's not welcome there and toss her a quarter. Tell her to call someone who cares.

Isn't it something how you think you know somebody? Who knows what's been going on while you've been working.
idunno.gif
I'll bet you're sooo disappointed. Some people take a while before their "true self" starts to show. They seem fine at first, but then, they get lazy......and relax and it all comes out.....all their bad habits.

Get out now while the gettin's good. I would simply pack her stuff up and let her know it's on the porch.

Well then I guess I need to start packing up her stuff when I get done with work and move it to the porch and make a quick trip to Home Depot for new locks. I deserve to be happy and better treatment than she is giving me and more respect than she has for me. It will be pretty easy I own everything in the house except her cloths and a few pictures.

So now that that is decided. I am going to leave it up to my fellow BackyardChickens.com members to help me find a good woman. OK so it is wishful thinking. Still mad about the whole thing but now my decision is made.

Thanks Guys and Gals

Be careful what you wish for it just may happen!!! I just recently applied for 2 jobs in Texas.

I need details. Age eye color all the important stuff.

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry, but you don't want any diseases that her x might have. As a woman, I don't think I'd get drunk and sleep-over at my ex's house unless there was some hanky panky going on... not that I ever, ever would do it, i just can't imagine it being innocent. sorry. you're better off without that kind of junk in your life.

What it comes down to is respect. She did not respect you enough not to drive your vehicle while chemically impaired. She also didn't care if she hurt someone else. She acted childish and tried to hurt you by not answering your calls and partying all night etc..... Life is too short to try and fix people. Find someone who gives the same respect that is received and doesn't act like a spoiled teenager.

Back
Top Bottom