So who is waiting for there Brinsea Octagon 20 ECO Incubator to come??

Seeing Silkies

Songster
9 Years
Sep 12, 2010
Columbia TN
I am sure I am one of many others who ordered the Brinsea Octagon 20 ECO Incubator
wink.png
after the "Pushers Post "
droolin.gif
I should have mine Tomorrow or Tue Once I get it set up and on smooth sailing, I have eggs waiting to go in. I needed a fool proff incubator & after reading all the reply's, I think I found it
wee.gif
woot.gif
. I just cant wait & I didnt tell BF about it so I cant talk about it at home yet
hu.gif
I will wait till its up & running & has eggs in it and wait for him to say were did you get that
duc.gif
or how much did that cost, ohhh boy i hope he don't
fl.gif
Well if you are one of the ones who ordered & have yours up & running or are waiting any day now for it, Like to hear all about it & what you are hatching
pop.gif
pop.gif

I am going to be hatching 6 Black / Lavender Split Silkies ( I bought them ) & 3 or 4 of my silkies & show Girl Eggs
I want to see how this goes before I put to much out on eggs,
Oh & to The Pusher
ya.gif
Thank You
ya.gif

Last edited:
I am not waitng for mine but I just finished my first hatch in a eco 20.found it to be rock solid temp wise but a little finnicky on humidity but think it was do to heat on in house drying things out. I think there is a lot to learn about this hatching stuff but still managed to hatch 8 out of 11. You will like the brinsea.

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR HATCH
jumpy.gif

Dan

Last edited:
Quote:
are going to put it to work right away??

I am going to try only 6 eggs. I got 12 chicks hatched few days using the free LG from Craigslist. It works just fine, but keep temperature and humidity stable little hard. There is too much baby sitting. I will remove the LG controller and heat element for brooder & seed plant project.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom