Solar cooking

I'm so excited! :lol:
They can be expensive. This one was more affordable and there was a sale at that time. I did spend a bit more to get the pot with it so I knew I would have the right size from the get go.
Free oven power is good. No heating up the house in the summer. Lol. I'm a must have my cake kinda girl..I love sweets. I make all my bread. A good loaf of bread home made is cheaper than a semi decent store loaf these days.

LOL! Cornbread is pretty forgiving - even if it's dry, pot liquor will moisten it right up. 😄

Please let us know how the cake turns out. ETA: was typing this as you posted the photo of the cake - that looks really cool!
I just put some maple syrup on the cornbread to eat it. LOL It was breakfast time. :lol:
We used a package mix to not really waste anything in case we ruined it.

The cake was in there for an hour and 10 minutes. I think an hour sounds about right.

Attachments

• IMG_4709.JPG
    IMG_4709.JPG
    440.8 KB · Views: 3
Free oven power is good. No heating up the house in the summer. Lol. I'm a must have my cake kinda girl..I love sweets. I make all my bread. A good loaf of bread home made is cheaper than a semi decent store loaf these days.
He's prepared bread. Needs to rise.
He's trying chicken leg quarters now. LOL In the driveway!

Back
Top Bottom