SOLD....12+ Blue plymouth rocks - FL

halo

Got The Blues
14 Years
Nov 22, 2007
Florida
My Coop
My Coop
The girls are laying great! They took the summer off, and are really making up for it. Being in Florida, I guess things are a little backwards; they lay great in the fall and winter, and slack off in the summer. These girls arent just eye candy; they are first generation girls from the barred rocks, and have their great egg laying capabilities. Just great little girls. These babies will be all blue and splash, from my splash roo and blue and barred girls. Shipping is actual Priority shipping to your zip code. Will send these on Monday, Nov. 9, so please paypal at end of auction.

358730229.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Lol i love the adult but the puppy just looks like a dog that would wake u up by licking you lol. do you breed them or just as pets?

I leave the breeding to the breeder...I got all three from the same breeder. I can't do any better than her, so I leave the hard part to her, and just pick up a fluffy kissy puppy every couple of years. Works for me!

They're just my kids and help me on the farm. Id like to get them into agility, just for the fun of it. Maybe this year.

Back
Top Bottom