ChickenPictures032.jpg

chickens004.jpg

chickens017.jpg

ChickenPictures024.jpg

chickensagain021.jpg

chickensagain026.jpg

chickensagain013.jpg

chickensagain001.jpg

We have had a lot of requests recently from BYCer's to add them to our 'list' for spring hatching eggs.

This is just a reminder that spring starts early in southeast Texas but be sure to watch temps where you are at. Frozen eggs are no fun to incubate!

This year we will be offering Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas, these are beautiful birds that can trace their heritage back to Cree and Smith lines but have been bred for a heavier body and more hardiness. Egg color is the robin blue that is so sought after.

Salmon/Blue Salmon Faverolles lovingly bred up from birds that were gathered localy. Of course one of our local folks has some of the nicest birds in the country and.... well not all localy we did get two hens from the Pontius line last year but incorporated them into our breeding program. Covered by a heart-stoppingly beautiful rooster these hens lay wonderful large eggs with very high fertility and hatch rates.

Golden Cuckoo Marans which have come out with nicer and more consistant feather color than I ever imagined in just a couple of generations. Egg color is still being perfected and to be determined from the F3 pullets but the rooster over these girls came from a 7-8 egg on the Marans egg chart so I am hoping that the next generation will have even better egg color althuogh at this point it is pretty good.

I don't like the whole idea of taking money for something I don't actually have yet. So.... just drop me an e-mail letting me know about when the weather will be warm in your area and I will save it in my 'chicken stuff' folder with the month. Then as we have eggs I will drop you a note to see if you are interested... no stirngs attached as I will be hatching anything I don't sell:D

This years replacement layers are much nicer than any birds we have had before and new pictures are in order. Those of you who got eggs last year should be seeing some of these beauties too so if you have recent pics post 'em!

Be Blessed,
Melissa

Last edited:
well If I have a broody and you have some fav's I will defenetly contact you as I have no bator I can not garentee I will be able to buy from you.

Henry

Melissa,

I sent you an e-mail.

Thanks,

Martha

I would be interested in the Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas, and also the Salmon/Blue Salmon Faverolles. I did not state the Salmon/Blue Salmon Faverolles in the e-mail, but would also like them.

Back
Top Bottom