Sold Sold Sold

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Camelot Farms, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

I've been out of town for a few days and left the kids collecting eggs and marking them. So, this is a VACATION SPECIAL.
    You will receive 12 eggs. They should all be from my Fun and Funky Frizzle Pen. There is a small chance that you may end up with a surprise mixed in with your hatch, which is why we have discounted this sale to .10 per egg.

The Frizzle eggs look alot like my 'breakfast eggs' from my layers. [​IMG]

The kids are not 100% reliable when it comes to marking.

Eggs will ship from Southwest VA the day of or the day after purchase. We use Priority Mail with a tracking number.

The pen contains 2 grey sizzle roos, 1 black and white frizzled cochin hen, 1 black frizzled silkie, 1 grey sizzled silkie, 1 white silkie, 1 cinnamon silkie and 1 grey frizzled silkie.

Thank you!
    Kim

Last edited: Jul 29, 2010
  2. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

This was supposed to be a BIN, not an auction... hate it when I hit the wrong button.

[​IMG]

3. Chevis

Chevis Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2010
    Brunot
    I went ahead and just put a 1.20 in the bid box, cause it was supposed to be BIN. I hope that was ok?? Im new at this, LOL! But if u have more than a dz i am interested in purchasing them!

4. Chevis

Chevis Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2010
    Brunot
    I seen u had SOLD on ur title, did u sell these already?[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by