Some Buff Silkie youngsters ~PICS~ UPDATE NEW PICS! PG 3

SundownWaterfowl

Crowing
14 Years
Mar 16, 2008
Southern Columbia County NY
Here are some of my youngsters hatched in August-September of this year. They are in the grow out pen right now.
big_smile.png

PA220104.jpg
PA220117.jpg
PA220118.jpg
PA220127.jpg
PA220085.jpg
PA220086.jpg
PA220109.jpg
PA220126.jpg

Last edited:
Oooooooo... keep me posted on that. I have my fingers crossed on getting some buff babies from Jack Ferguson in a couple of weeks. He's trying to decide if and what he will sell.
I have one pitiful little funky buff that came from Tractor Supply and I think she's beautiful even with her non-confirmation form and the black leakage. Since my mother has been begging for red-headed grandchildren, I am trying my darndest to accomodate her.
lol.png

This is pitiful Little Jackie (named by my red-headed student who immediately claimed the chicken as kin)
smile.png
She's 3-4 months old in this picture so she has some filling out to do.

IMG_4134.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my goodness! I don't mean to hijack, but pic #6 reminded me so much of a favorite Star Trek episode, I just had to go get a pic to compare:

tribbles.jpg

Tribble? Silkie? Same thing? Only the space aliens that left them on this planet know for sure!
cool.png

They are cute little boogers, once you figure out which end is which.
smile.png

Quote:
Jackie is actually a girl. Well, she's laying eggs anyway.
smile.png
But she is still young and goofy looking. I don't figure she will ever be a contender since she is hatchery stock, but she has a great personality and is very sweet. I do love that sweet silkie nature.
smile.png

Gritsar- You are right! They do look like tribbles! Silkies really ARE trying to take over the world!!
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom