Some idiot dumped trash on my pasture yesterday!

chickenannie

Songster
12 Years
Nov 19, 2007
Pennsylvania
This is the second time in a month. Someone must have driven down the road at night (a country road lined with wire pasture fencing), stopped their truck, and dumped their trash out on both sides of the road. They dumped carpet, old electronics, sheetrock, sinks/toilets/broken plumbing, cardboard boxes, household junk, you name it. The first time I thought it was an accident. Now, I realize it's intentional. This is a perfectly lovely, clean country road, with beautiful pastures and fencing around the edges. They even dumped the carpets on top of the wire fencing, flattening it to the ground and shorting out 10 acres of electric fence for the neighbor's cows.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE????

Now I have to go out and clean up their nasty junk???

I called the police, who haven't called me back yet, so I can file a report. But I don't know how to catch these guys. It makes me so mad.
somad.gif

I looked for envelopes, letters, anything to identify a person, but nothing. Hadn't thought of electronic serial number... can you identify someone from their old stereo system?

Last edited:
I just hate people like that. Sounds like a company that does cleanup at a site then illegally dumps so they can clear a bigger profit!!!
he.gif
this just makes me want to .....
somad.gif

Set up some motion sensered cameras the ones like they use in hunting....look for anything that could id them...you have to stop that!! THat is terrible! I can't believe the stupidity of people.

A kid I know suggested a wireless camera that feeds to my computer. I *could* try that, but seriously, I have very little idea how to do it -- I'm just not up on that kind of thing. I certainly don't want to watch hours of video and then have them decide to do it again a hundred feet away out of camera range...

Maybe they'll dump coop-building supplies.

Take that pipe and anything else metal to your local junkyard or recycling center. It's worth a lot of money. I'm actually surprised they dumped it off.

Back
Top Bottom