Someone STOLE my photo!!! ANYONE SPEAK FRENCH?

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Quote:GOOD to know!! Thanks!!!

2. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Crowing

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    I'm pretty sure that isn't their white silkie hen either. I have seen that picture before, but I just can't place it right now. Sorry, they are doing this, it's a pretty crappy thing to do.

3. See, every now and then me having WAY too much time on my hands is actually a good thing.... so thanks for that! [​IMG]

*puts off laundry for another 30 minutes happy dance*

Hopefully they'll see your first email and do the decent thing, or barring that if they see your proof. Here's hoping for a happy, stress free (other than already there stress) resolution.

*cheers*

4. Quote:I know...I noticed that, too...I look at LOT of photos of chickens and none look consistent or "real" on their website...maybe if enough people see this thread, we can figure out who REALLY owns every photo on there? LOL

5. Quote:Well, the second email I just sent came back as undeliverable...did they already block my email address? Or maybe it's because I tried to send them a photo??

6. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Crowing

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    I know, so we need to keep this thread going!

7. Last edited: Jun 18, 2010
  8. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Crowing

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Did you let you them know they are using their photo.

9. Quote:Nope, not yet...I'm still gathering up others who have had theirs stolen...I'll send out emails soon, though!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: