soo whats everyones favorite songs?

well,,,, my fav song right now is a STUPID song and I hate it...... it drives me CRAZY!!!! and I cant get it outta my head... but I want to hear it again, and again.....

I dont know if I can put it on here cause it isnt the most "appropriate" song in the whole wide world... (even thought it is played on the public radio often! which might not be an ok thing, because the radio has some stuff on it that I wont even listen to because its so not appropriate) so if the OP will email me they can tell me if its ok to post it on the link here!!! and I will change it later if I can!!!

Quote:
Good song Boyd
smile.png
thumbsup.gif

I have so many favorites from so many different tastes I guess.

I love collective soul.

I am currently listening to KT Tunstall

and I also been listening to Grace Potter and the Nocturnals lately.

Bluemoon

Last edited:
Quote:
Jonathan Davis used to be my hero
love.gif

Then I went and got all country....
But I will never forget the first (and only) Korn concert I went to. I got stuck in the mosh pit and kicked in the head. They only let me out because I was bleeding.
hmm.png

The pantera convert i went to in '95 and '97 were pretty bad. Dont remember the year that white zombie opened for them, but i was in the pit and got a cross check to the face by some dude with a cast. after he split my head open i layed him out. He went out on a stretcher and I stayed in the pit. Woke up the next day feeling funny and sore. Doc ended up stitching my head and taping up some broken ribs. gotta say though, one of the most fun nights I barely remember.

There was a fetid green cloud hanging in the air as they opened with suicide note part I and II

My favorit song changed already lol now its love your love the most. It is my girlfriend and I's song

Also a really good song. Its What Ever it is by Zac Brown Band it makes me choke up when i here it some times

Last edited:
I like Blues & jazz... a little old school type country.

Michigan's Thornetta Davis
Diane Schurr
Diana Krall
Cowboy Junkies
Johnny Cash

(I am positively allergic to Nickleback...
hide.gif
)

right now I like:
you and I both by jason mraz
schwarz zu blau by peter fox (its in german, but I really like his music anyway)
teslam by tamer ashour (this one is in arabic)
drops of jupiter by train (yes, I know it is old)
whatever by oasis

I have a lot of favoites I guess
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom