Sorry - but this lady has us all beat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
No, it's actually THAT WOMAN from "The Natural History of the Chicken" documentary (2000):

"I believe that people one day will hopefully understand as I do ... how wonderful a little chicken can be," says Karin Estrada, a Palm Beach woman who dotes on her pet rooster like it was her grandchild, going so far as to put custom-made panties on him in case he has an accident in the house."

No besmirching possible.
gig.gif

Quote:
Ohhhh, sounds like fun! I think her coop is ugly! And I'm going to keep repeating that to myself until I believe it.

Well, not to rain on all your tongue-sticking-outing, but I think it's adorable...lol. For some reason, the door fascinates me. I think it's the faux (I hope) crystal doorknob.
smile.png

ETA: OMGosh...how absolutely beautiful that coop is on your link Sonoran!!

Last edited:
Sonoran- I am of course, just kidding. Allthough when I worked at B&N in college, I KNEW the two old ladies in tea hats. They spent all day at the UofA library, and all night at B&N pulling books off the shelves. Always had on gauzy shawls and wore button-up spatz boots.

Buff- I besmirtch in your general direction.
tongue2.gif

Edited to add: Sonoran- I LOOOOOVE that coop too.

Last edited:
Quote:
I thought your comment was cute, and yes, it does seem fitting
wink.png
A quaint Victorian Coop for a quaint Victorian Lady. Hmmmm, maybe I'll drag out the dressup clothes and play dressup with my DGD this afternoon
MR900059146.jpg

You know what's really sad? There are chickens living in better houses than some of the places I've lived in. And cleaner too!

Some folks could make a few bucks if they wrote up plans for their coops.

That coop definitely doesn't do anything for my self esteem. It's very nice.

Rancher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom