Sorry - but this lady has us all beat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, it is cute now, but what happens when the chickens besmirtch it?
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Those picture must have been taken the moment it was finished. Give it a couple of days with the chickens in it...poop palace galore!!!!

It makes my coop look like a refugee camp.
sad.png

It is beautiful. Think of how gorgeous it would look with some poofy white silkie chickens in it! My chickens would mess that up in no time flat lol. I love how the white looks but around here it would get muddy and dirty because it rains so much and would get splashed. I did one of mine in a periwinkle and white, one other coop is canary yellow (and that one even gets dirty looking). Our duck house is lime green which doesn't show dirt as bad as you would think. DH is working on a Bachelor Pad for the roos right now and he is gonna stain that one with redwood stain.

Besmirch! What an elegant name for what those babies will do when they get bigger!! I hope she doesn't expect it to stay that pristine white inside. It is a very nice design though...

Without doing any further reasearch, and not knowing the lady personally, and perhaps making some sweeping fallicious assumtions, I bet that lady has lots of dyed poodles and spends her afternoons in the attic trying on her relatives old tea hats & gloves.
wink.png

Now, now, let's not get catty. For all you know, this person is a part of BYC. Just because she wants a pretty coop does not mean that she is "a piece of work."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom