Sour Crop + Lice on One Hen, Any Advice Please?

Oh gosh, I am SO sorry!!! :hugs It is never easy to lose them. I can tell you loved her, and she knows how much you loved her. Massive hugs to you. :hugs
Thanks so much for your sympathy and for your help before. :hugs It's definitely been hitting me hard to go thru my day without her, so I appreciate it. Hopefully one of these days the pain'll lessen a bit. :hugs

Thanks so much for your sympathy and for your help before. :hugs It's definitely been hitting me hard to go thru my day without her, so I appreciate it. Hopefully one of these days the pain'll lessen a bit. :hugs
I know how heavy a heart can be. :hugs I have mourned for months over birds. As a matter of fact, I lost my all time favorite hen 4 yrs ago today and I just got done shedding some tears. :( They really work their way into our hearts!

I hope your heavy heart heals soon. :hugs

I know how heavy a heart can be. :hugs I have mourned for months over birds. As a matter of fact, I lost my all time favorite hen 4 yrs ago today and I just got done shedding some tears. :( They really work their way into our hearts!

I hope your heavy heart heals soon. :hugs
A heart really is a heavy burden! :hugs Oh man, I sure have too... I think I honestly cried about losing one hen for nearly a year, about three years ago! Like to've killed me lol. She still means the world to me. Very sorry that it still affects you even now, but that shows how much ya loved her! :hugs❤ Thanks so much, I hope you feel a bit better after today, too.

I also made a thread about grieving, if that would help anyone here! I know I always feel better knowing that someone's dealt with the same things as me, and talking seems to help, too. Besides, a thread is cheaper (and prolly safer rn) than therapy! :p
Wonderful grieving thread @onesweetflock ! It's tough to lose our feathered children and some of us definitely need a shoulder from time to time. :)

Wonderful grieving thread @onesweetflock ! It's tough to lose our feathered children and some of us definitely need a shoulder from time to time. :)
Thanks so much for saying so! :hugs It really is, so I figured it'd be good to start something like that here. I'll be sure to respond to your post there soon, I read all of it, your sweet girl was so lovely! 💖

Back
Top Bottom