South Carolina

Waving a hand!!!
frow.gif

Look at me
ya.gif

Hi all

I wish I had that option...but my hubby is NOT the handyman type! LOL! Anything we get that has to be put together (computer desk, copier desk, elliptical machine etc...) I'M the one piecing it together! I think he'll give in eventually. I've been talking a lot about living a more "natural" lifestyle....eating less processed foods, avoiding GMO's, eating organic when possible, switching to almond milk instead of cows milk....and of course...eating FRESH eggs with NO hormones/antibiotics. I would also like to plant a garden but my yard is WAY too shady for one. Tried growing tomatoes but we just don't get enough sunlight in any one spot in the yard for growing veggies. On the positive side...the large oaks provide nice shade and keep things cooler in the summer. In the heat of summer, you can walk into my yard and feel the temps drop several degrees due to the trees. Although, I'm seriously wondering if we are even going to HAVE a summer this year! LOL!

roll.png
You got that right!! Where's the ARK!!

:rolleyes: You got that right!! [COLOR=4B0082]Where's the ARK!![/COLOR]
THREE inches in my rain gauge this AM since lunch yesterday. I managed to get a few strips of grass mowed and one 4x4 raised bed built and filled before the bottom fell out. Now if my seedlings don't all drown I'll be okay. Crazy chickens are loving it though. They would miss the Ark to play in this mess!

THREE inches in my rain gauge this AM since lunch yesterday. I managed to get a few strips of grass mowed and one 4x4 raised bed built and filled before the bottom fell out. Now if my seedlings don't all drown I'll be okay. Crazy chickens are loving it though. They would miss the Ark to play in this mess!

Right. Thank God all my garden beds are planted and grown like crazy. Over 200 beans getting there 3rd set of leaves already. There loving this.

Well I got up this morning and started thinking maybe I should raise ducks or geese instead of chickens--that or buy some life preservers for the them....Do they make life preservers for chickens?
hide.gif

I know what you mean we have had rain since early this morning amd my poor driveway is washing away! Much more rain and i am gona have to bring in gravel to save it! Although the chicks love the end of the washout when it dries....let the dust baths start! Lol

Back
Top Bottom