South Ga Swap Meet MAY 14TH

I may be bringing a pair of salmon faverolles LF and BRs about 6 months old. Any one else bringing anything?

Last edited:
I think Sugar Sand Farm is planning on attending. I am sure they will bring chickens as well as their fantastic line of t-shirts and the like with chickens on them!

Quote:
tay_boe, we may just have to sell to each other!

Well at least I won't have any competition.

tay_boe, I told my son you were bringing the salmon faverolles and he asked if we could buy them. My husband hollers NOOOOOOOOO!!! Explained the reason we are having this is to sell birds, not buy. Of course, ya just never know!

Haha I'll make sure I'll bring em! I bought 5- 3 hens and 2 Roos but they are LF and I really like the bantam better.

Just wanted to invite you all to these too. Its May 7th

Red Roof Hens and Lonesome Pines farms are going to have a big grill out. I will get a huge grill and supply the table and tents and some chairs. You bring what every you want to cook on the grill your drinks and one cover dish. I did this last year and It went great. We will eat at Red Roof Hens and then we will all go over to Lonesome Pines Farms. And that is were all the fun will begin everyone that want so participate will bring one dozen hatching egg with them to the cook out. Cathy (Lonesome Pine Farms) will that them home and hide them. We will have a big Easter egg hunt. So bring your egg carton and find some nice hatching eggs. The date will by May 7th. Cathy and myself will have some hatching eggs (want ever that is not put in the Easter egg hunt lol) and Baby chicks for sale. I hope you all can make it and have fun will us.
We are located in Hamilton Ga and Waverly Hall Ga.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=469714

Back
Top Bottom