Southern CA Swap meet-up / Funday!

Sue I think we should have another meet up lets call it the spring celebration of life, MOMs are the best!! To raise a wonderful woman like you your mom must have been a fantastic individual... I know we have been busy and i have no iea of dates to have this next meeting or a location, i think Norco will be very hot!! we need a beachie area for the next gathering, I will start looking up park locations possibly in oceanside. it that kinda a middle ground for some, if we mix it up a bit it may work out better for some worse for other but then it will chage it up a bit!! Let me know what you all think. I hve LOTS OF extra soda, and water, i dont think Bill and i will mind giving this to the cause!!

Hey Cara Kate, Amy, Bill,Chaili and all,

who made this thing come together and judge etc. We had a ball,
Looking forward to the next one.

Sorry I couldn't stay longer and help clean up.
A distressed knee (and spouse) needed to get home.

Hey the BBQ guys offered to trade 2 lunches for my fresh roast coffee beans, COOL!
They have the best BBQ I have had in a long while!
Got their card, we are going to do it again.
Anke, the chicks loved your mealworms as usual, thanks, hope you enjoy the coffee!
So nice to see Joey again and watch him take the Best in Show! What a humble deserving guy!!
Congrats to all you other winners! You all deserve it, but I will warn all of you, Mighty shall return!!

Gimpy Glenn

Hi Sue,

You made it back to visit with your Mom, now that is one true blessing!
No matter all the differences we may have with parents, it is a deep sense of
loss, at least you got to be by her side for the most important visit.
Condolences and kind thoughts come your way.

Glenn

Quote:
cARA,
tHANK YOU FOR YOUR VERY KIND WORDS.
hugs.gif
I am ready FOR Another meet-up. Let me know what you can find park wise and we go from there!
wee.gif

Quote:
cARA,
hugs.gif
I am ready FOR Another meet-up. Let me know what you can find park wise and we go from there!
wee.gif

Ok lady, I will get my butt in gear and look for a location near the Beach, need ideas, either oceanside or san the north side of the power plant??? we will vote on it

Quote:
cARA,
hugs.gif
wee.gif

Ok lady, I will get my butt in gear and look for a location near the Beach, need ideas, either oceanside or san the north side of the power plant??? we will vote on it

Well, I have NO ideas as I have only been round them parts 1 or 2 times. I'm totally useless....
hide.gif
hu.gif

Quote:
I will call the parks in oceanside tomorrow, is this a reasonable city to meet in, we can also do dana point, it is a 2 hr drive for me vs the 1 hr to o side

Ok by me.....but not sure how others feel. Come on everyone!!!!!! Let have a vote on the location for our next meet.

Back
Top Bottom