Southern CA Swap meet-up / Funday!

how about... long beach...???

LOL... man, oceanside is like.............................................................. way over there... and i'm like........................................................................................................ way over here...

HAHAHAHAHA...

Quote:
Gumbii, you will need to find a park in LB that is chicken friendly for the meet if you want it there.
wink.png

Quote:
Gumbii, you will need to find a park in LB that is chicken friendly for the meet if you want it there.
wink.png

OMGRLY!!!!!!!...

sounds like i need to make some phone calls mañana...

The norco park was good but it was s long drive for me but it seems more people are able to attend it when its there oceanside is right near my house I can help set up if its there or what about escondido?

No parks in escondido are animal friendly!!! I am really looking for a beachy location so the them is ok. We can possibly still have one more in norco before this summer blasts us, if you all want to give that a go again we can get it for the end of the month.
~Cara

I hope you can find something closer than the beach. Norco is about an hour and a half away that's not too bad of a drive. There is a really nice park in Irvine that we used to have family get togethers at when we were kids. You have to pay to get in and park but there is lots of shade and things to do. I have no idea if they would allow chickens. But I know a car club my husband belonged to used to meet there, so the do allow group gatherings. http://www.ocparks.com/irvinepark/ It's pretty far away from me but I know it's a really nice park.

I'm pretty sure Irvine Regional Park does not allow chickens. They also require a permit for a group gathering and with that permit, insurance. Been that route when looking for a spot for the So Cal Classic for the show.

The frog here, well I need something to do to keep my mind off my Moms' passing....so I will do a little research as to a "cooler" possible place. I agree if it is a beach location we would have to do some SERIOUS carpooling. Lets see what I come up wiht. Are Irvine parks hotter than hades in June??
OOOPS just saw Kates post----SO Irvine is out.
My other thought.......If one was to throw the dice---the end of june in Norco would still fall within the warm to toasty range..after that it would be hot / hotter and hades like...........
tongue.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom