Southern NY, Dutchess county and below

I'm with you about being confused. I'm past that certain age, you know. Let me see if I've got this straight:

smkchick - Suzanne (that one was easy)
stoopid - Roberta
howlinggood - Donna
dirtydozen - Vera
imprfctme - Heather
lichick - Jeanett
glasshen - Christine
queenchick - Carol
highpointfarm - Caleb (that one was easy too)

Now I'm completely lost. Somebody help me!
Christine is JerseyHen! I can't keep it straight at all, so you did far better than I would have! Thanks for compiling the list.

H
ere is a chicken I drew awhile back, it had another tagline saying "you don't know chicken _ _ _ _ with smaller words in parens that said chicken shoes. But it could totalyl work for the chicken nerd idea, I just added glasses and short jeans, which do you like best Heather?
I am with everyone else, I like the second one. I will def be getting one of these.
Ok I have a chicken question (OMG) I am missing eggs... The only way I know they are dissapearing and not stopped laying is because I have gone in their 2 times, seen a few eggs, Come back in a hour and they are GONE.... I dont know if an egg eating hen eats EVERYTHING? Any ideas?
As you and I chatted about, I have a few egg eaters. They leave no trace of the egg and none of them ever have had any egg on them anywhere. I must have ninja hens. Today, they crushed and ate two of my broodies 14 day old eggs.
barnie.gif
Poor Gerty was upset when she returned and there were only 2 eggs left. What really stinks is that there were 2 perfectly viable chicks in there. I set 3 more today under a different broody to make up for it.
great, I just killed my "bobcat" LOL Although if you look at the coloring, IT IS ORANGE lol
idunno.gif
So I guess it isnt to stupid to have thought it a bobcat, let alone 75 ft away xD

Actually the flash makes it look like a real coon lol, The thing weighed 35lbs lol BIG GIRL.... in real life it was ORANGE I PROMISE
Caleb, that is a big one. Was it in your coop?

Just read the event disclosures...

"1. The risk of injury and/or death from the activities involved in the WCMF Trauma Run and its related events is significant including, but not limited to the following: (i) drowning; (ii) near-drowning; (iii) sprains; (iv) strains; (v) fractures; (vi) heat and cold injuries; (vii) over-use syndrome; (viii) injuries involving vehicles; (ix) animal bites and/or stings; (x) contact with poisonous plants; (xi) accidents involving, but not limited to paddling, climbing, biking, hiking, skiing, snow shoeing, travel by boat, truck, car, or other convenience; and (xii) the potential for permanent paralysis and/or death. While particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist;"

Um, sounds like fun, where do I sign up?

Really, is there water? Swimming requirements would knock me out of this day of fun filled adventure.

Christine is JerseyHen! I can't keep it straight at all, so you did far better than I would have! Thanks for compiling the list.
I am with everyone else, I like the second one. I will def be getting one of these.
As you and I chatted about, I have a few egg eaters. They leave no trace of the egg and none of them ever have had any egg on them anywhere. I must have ninja hens. Today, they crushed and ate two of my broodies 14 day old eggs.
barnie.gif
Poor Gerty was upset when she returned and there were only 2 eggs left. What really stinks is that there were 2 perfectly viable chicks in there. I set 3 more today under a different broody to make up for it.
Caleb, that is a big one. Was it in your coop?
how did you off that bugger?

Just read the event disclosures...

"1. The risk of injury and/or death from the activities involved in the WCMF Trauma Run and its related events is significant including, but not limited to the following: (i) drowning; (ii) near-drowning; (iii) sprains; (iv) strains; (v) fractures; (vi) heat and cold injuries; (vii) over-use syndrome; (viii) injuries involving vehicles; (ix) animal bites and/or stings; (x) contact with poisonous plants; (xi) accidents involving, but not limited to paddling, climbing, biking, hiking, skiing, snow shoeing, travel by boat, truck, car, or other convenience; and (xii) the potential for permanent paralysis and/or death. While particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist;"

Um, sounds like fun, where do I sign up?

Really, is there water? Swimming requirements would knock me out of this day of fun filled adventure.
No, no swimming. You get hosed down with a fire hose, and there was one part where you had to cross a creek holding onto an overhead rope.... but no, no swimming.

great, I just killed my "bobcat" LOL Although if you look at the coloring, IT IS ORANGE lol
idunno.gif
So I guess it isnt to stupid to have thought it a bobcat, let alone 75 ft away xD

Actually the flash makes it look like a real coon lol, The thing weighed 35lbs lol BIG GIRL.... in real life it was ORANGE I PROMISE
WOW! That is huge. Good job getting it gone. Are you going to turn her into a hat or a throw rug?

Back
Top Bottom