Southern NY, Dutchess county and below

Hi, I am going both days. We are staying Friday and Saturday night at the Sheraton. I will have my family with me trying to help sell some tees.

I redesigned my tee shirt shop a little, what do you all think?

http://goldenegg.spreadshirt.com

I really like the new layout. Can you put your web address in your BYC signature? That way it is always accessible to folks.

I have reservations at the Sheraton for Friday and Saturday night. I don't think that Lindsey will be able to handle two days in the cold show halls, so we will probably leave Saturday night. Is there anything that goes on Sunday that we might be missing out on?

we should all exchange phone numbers!!!!!!!!!

We could do this via a PM that goes out to the folks attending the show.

I tried that once and got in trouble, something about not being a paying member. I just redid it but who knows if I'll get in trouble again. I tried to see if there were different memberships available but couldn't see any to purchase but the golden feather membership and not sure if that's the right one.

I tried that once and got in trouble, something about not being a paying member. I just redid it but who knows if I'll get in trouble again. I tried to see if there were different memberships available but couldn't see any to purchase but the golden feather membership and not sure if that's the right one.

I think the Golden Feather membership only cost me $19. It may be worth it for adding a signature to your posts.

Oh and I'm sending you a PM.

Last edited:
I'm going to be staying at my sister's in Albany (a 90 min. drive from Springfield) by popular request of my niece and nephew who want some Aunt SooSoo time. I plan to drive to Albany Friday night to be at the conference early Saturday morning. I'm staying Saturday night in Albany again and will be at the show again on Sunday. If we do dinner Saturday night in Springfield, count me in!

Donna, did you ever check out the Buy Sell Trade forum? You could list Tshirts there. I bet you'd get a good response.

I'm going to post some of my chicks, once I take some decent pictures...

Roberta- are you bringing BCM babies to sell @ the show? Or eggs? Would love some. Erica
I wasn't planning on it.
Marquisella, who is on the upstate thread, will have MANY chicks.
She is the secretary of the Marans club, and she has some of the darkest color eggs in the country.
Her real name is Sue Osio.
Her chicks are $10 each, and she has a few left at $8, they have some recessive leg feather gene going on, they do NOT have feathered legs.
She also has Coronation Sussex chicks, BEAUTIFUL birds, I entered one I got from her last year, but the dummy sleeps with the Silkies, and I can't get the poop stains out of her.

Oops, just remembered you are the gal that needs the Serama chicks.
Well, I'm going to have to pack some friends with them so they wont get cold
jumpy.gif

I'll try to pick all girls, but I can't promise anything.
Now, I want to be sure, you DO NOT want them vaccinated for Mareks, correct?

Last edited:
I really like the new layout. Can you put your web address in your BYC signature? That way it is always accessible to folks.

I have reservations at the Sheraton for Friday and Saturday night. I don't think that Lindsey will be able to handle two days in the cold show halls, so we will probably leave Saturday night. Is there anything that goes on Sunday that we might be missing out on?

We could do this via a PM that goes out to the folks attending the show.
Tina, I got smart and bought a bunch of those hand and toe warmers.
I'll have them for sale at the show, but you guys don't have to pay.
Sunday is usually just awards, you won't miss anything, unless you are looking for a deal in the sales area.

I'm just worried, it has been known for the virus to "shed", and the babies shouldn't be near each other for a month.
There is so much that I still don't understand, and too much for my brain to comprehend.
Let me ask Doc Brown on this one....

Back
Top Bottom