Sparrow Ministries - 01-06-2012 Cleaning room done!

Even if you do not understand why and how God is working, you can always count on Him to be just and do right. Keep on keeping on Mike. Lord Bless your positive attitude and your servants heart!

Update:

Despite the loss of the new flock of young chicks the 1 yr old layers are producing well. 51 eggs yesterday Praise the Lord!

This month we will be able to supply 23 dozen eggs to nearby church food program and still give out nearly 80 - 100 dozen eggs in our community.

God has provided in a mighty way and we are thankful.

We were given a through the wall heating and cooling unit that we installed in the cleaning/bible study room yesterday. Still need to do some wiring but the hard part is done.

Praise the Lord!

Mike, I have two orders to go out, one this week and one Monday, after that, I'd be glad to donate some hatching eggs for you. i have lavender ameraucana, while they don't lay a large egg, they lay almost daily. I also have the welsummers, they are still laying strong after the age of 2

Dianne,

You are always so helpful... God Bless you!

Not that I don't like them... but I have enough ameraucana for now. I would be interested in welsummers or anything else you want to offer.

Since the young flock was destroyed I just tossed in misc eggs from my flock in the bator... so I have about 3 weeks before I can get the bator free :(

So i'll keep in touch....

btw... would be nice to get you and hubby to come down for a cook-out this summer - I'd love to show you the new building and egg cleaning set up ... maybe geet some suggestions :)

Thank you Thank you,

Mike

Last edited:
Let me start by saying I am not affiliated with a religion, nor am I an atheist. I am more of a religious nothing, but I do believe that there is more to life than what is readily apparent.

I, for a long time, despised Christianity because so many believers in my life have been judgmental, unloving, and hateful people. I have since realized that this is not Christianities doing, but the doing of man. The word is clear, that if you believe you should not judge others and you should love your fellow man unconditionally. However, surprisingly few Christians adhere.

Mike, you deserve heaps of praise for your obvious adherence to that which you believe. It is clear that your goal here is to help your fellow man and it surely seems to me to be born out of love. I, for one, commend you and thank you for what you do.

Cheers! I wish you the best of luck and continued success with your project :)

This was a great find although I had to travel from WV to NC to pick it up :)

This will help make this ministry more productive in replacing flocks and we may sell some chicks to help fund the ministry.

The main purpose of this incubator is to produce my own sex link chick for the ministry... then any extra we will be sold(or shared).

God provided a donation for the funding and I expect to have the parents stock for this project to be delivered in August. We will be using RIW hens with RIR roosters to accomplish the sex-link offspring.

Last edited:
If next year I decide to hatch extra chicks to help fund the cost of producing eggs.... Does anyone have a suggestion how /where to sell them?

I will likely be hatching mostly the production red chicks ... with maybe a few BCM'S.

Can I make money on these if I am providing my own eggs?

big_smile.png
HI!

Back
Top Bottom