jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

I got my order from Sand Hill Preservation today!!! It wasn't much of what I ordered, there were substitutions, but they are so darn sweet!!!!
Here they are:
The Chix Mix #1 Light Sussex, Ameraucana, LongCrowers(Tomarsu), Norwegian Jaerhons, White Crested Black Polish, White Crested Blue Polish, Black Minorcas, Buff Minorcas.
40608_chix_mix_2.jpg

40608_chix_mix_3.jpg

40608_wcblue_and_black_polish.jpg

40608_wcblack_polish.jpg

40608_norjaerhons.jpg

Jaerhons are auto-sexed, but I need for find out how. Just found out, I probably have 2 pullets and 3 cockerels!
40608_njboy_and_girl.jpg

40608_longcrowers.jpg

WAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOO!
I ordered 25, was sent 31 and only two were DOA. I have one splayed that is looking iffy.

Last edited:
Cute, Cute, CUTE!!!!!!!!
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
I absolutely love those Polish!!! The others are cute too. Which are your favorites?
(PS, I was going to comment when I got back but I couldnt wait to see the pics!
smile.png
)

So cute! Thanks for sharing
big_smile.png
I ordered seeds from Sandhill this year and was more than impressed with their selection & customer service. I think I may try out their chicks next year...keep us posted on their development!

SOOOO Cute! Just wait until you walk into the room one morning, and you find the top of the Polish's head has exploded with spikes. One night they are not there....the next morning it's "Dang-baby-what-happened-to-your-head?????"
ep.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom