Spilling the Tea (chat thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wee
Omg "spilling the tea" is one of my favorite phrases. :celebrate
Same with me! :celebrate

hi all! In case you don’t know me, you can call me Fluffy :) I’m looking forward to talking with you guys on this chat thread! I guess the only “tea” I have is that I have a 80% chance of getting a parakeet in February :lau:lau
Looking forward to chatting Gn with you all!! :):woot

Hey Fluffy :frowi just gave my parents my parakeet because theirs was lonely. I may be getting a lizard for my birthday in February, but not sure yet. I wanted to do something special for myself, but who knows what craziness I'll come up with.

Do you celebrate the New Year? Wondering what everyone does on New Year's Eve. I know many people who get Chinese food.

This thread is for anything and everything. Feel free to share whatever you like whether it's recipes, how your day is going, or just to say hi :frow

Pics are always welcome :highfive:

I think I will really like this thread.

I have a cup of tea every morning while checking BYC. My husband fixes and brings my tea.

I think I will really like this thread.

I have a cup of tea every morning while checking BYC. My husband fixes and brings my tea.
What type of tea do you drink?

Last night we had Bigelow Sleepytime tea. Husband had issues with his sinuses so I had him drink a few cups of tea yesterday.

I've been trying to drink tea every day. Do you add sugar or anything to your tea?

I should also add that I LOVE reading. I read probably a novel or 2 a week. Right now I'm really into Gregg Olsen. He writes mystery/suspense and I've really been enjoying them with a hot cup of tea.

If you know any good authors, feel free to share them. I have Kindle unlimited and always like good reads!

This is what my 10 gallon tank looks like. :)
I want a bigger one someday.
83D2B16C-FDF3-4FDD-B1DA-6FA4B1B97C7F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom