Sprained my finger - chicken's fault

chickensducks&agoose

Songster
11 Years
Aug 28, 2008
New England.. the cold part.
Stupid chickens! or stupid me... I was carrying a 50 pound bag of broiler pellets, and managed to jam my middle finger (yes, the rude finger) on the car door... didn't drop the bag, just yelled, growled and kept moving the feed... well, that was 11 days ago, and it STILL hurts so bad... just internet-diagnosed myself with a sprain of the extensor tendon. and wow does it hurt. I'm going to head to the GP tomorrow, and get it re-diagnosed and splinted or whatever... stupid chickens!

Yep, you've got to watch 'em! Try rubbing some arnica oil or st. john's wort oil on your finger. Both do wonders for sprains and bruises.

Sorry this happened to you but it's not the chickens fault, but i understand you need to blame someone. Hope it stops hurting real soon.

. . . You're blaming your chickens for this?
hmm.png

Sorry to hear of that though.

Of course I'm blaming my chickens! If they didn't EAT, i wouldn't have been hauling giant bags of food, and I wouldn't have hurt my finger! The other option is to blame my klutzy self... which is much less fun. they did give me 8 eggs the next day as an apology though...

chickensducks&agoose :

Of course I'm blaming my chickens! If they didn't EAT, i wouldn't have been hauling giant bags of food, and I wouldn't have hurt my finger! The other option is to blame my klutzy self... which is much less fun.

yuckyuck.gif
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom