Pics
We got 200 from Meyers so far this year! 100 3 weeks ago and another 100 2 weeks ago our springs chick has begun lol

Attachments

• IMG_20190208_190228671.jpg
    IMG_20190208_190228671.jpg
    486.2 KB · Views: 20
I want to order another 50-75 for the layer flock. I will probably wait until late March or early April though. Right now we haven't gotten above 0 for 8 days, not good chick shipping weather

Yeah, sounds like it’s definitely best to wait! I just chose the earliest date available hah one of the breeds wasn’t available until that date, the others were sooner but I wanted that breed, which is fine as the beginning of spring is kind of busy anyway. What breeds are you thinking? how many chickens do you have now?

Yeah, sounds like it’s definitely best to wait! I just chose the earliest date available hah one of the breeds wasn’t available until that date, the others were sooner but I wanted that breed, which is fine as the beginning of spring is kind of busy anyway. What breeds are you thinking? how many chickens do you have now?
I will probably get some white californians again. I have around 200 layers, that I got in September, right now plus my showbirds.

Awesome!! They are adorable :love are they layers or for meat or both? And begun!? Are you getting more!? :eek:
Both. We got buckeye, Jersey Giants, orpingtins,rir and a bunch more lol. I have a flock of barred rocks a small flock of ayam cemani and small flock of lavender orpingtins already so we will keep growing. I plan on getting another 50-60 Jersey Giants(born in Jersey and moved to SC a year ago so got to have some Jersey in our life lol) and maybe more polish

I will probably get some white californians again. I have around 200 layers, that I got in September, right now plus my showbirds.

Nice! I had never heard of that breed but Googled them and they seem like a cool breed! And wow that’s a lot of chickens!!

Both. We got buckeye, Jersey Giants, orpingtins,rir and a bunch more lol. I have a flock of barred rocks a small flock of ayam cemani and small flock of lavender orpingtins already so we will keep growing. I plan on getting another 50-60 Jersey Giants(born in Jersey and moved to SC a year ago so got to have some Jersey in our life lol) and maybe more polish

Nice!! Jersey Giants seem like a cool breed! And that’s totally understandable! Lol I love my barred rock and my orpingtons :) i wanted to try buckeye but didnt this year. But I did add another rock, partridge this time lol

Back
Top Bottom