Pics
View attachment 1672334 My early ordered chicks are 6 weeks old now! (most were frypan bargain so don't get too excited if you see a rooster. Packing peanuts.) They are eating from silverware tray. they can get in with the food, but not kick it about too much.View attachment 1672335 They have plenty of floor space, they just like the lights and the food sections of the pens. I am going to keep 3 roosters and I have a home for the others. Keepers are SLW, Australorp, and maybe a BO.
View attachment 1672336 View attachment 1672338

Aw they are adorable!!

Sorry, got completely carried away with that post and forgot to reply to the rest lol

That’s cool about the silkies!! And I think he would like it! But probably best to maybe wait until he’s a little bit older and can remember and appreciate it :)

And aw that stinks! Hopefully you can reschedule and get in and I do hope you get better weather!!
Thanks!

Lol no problem I just gave DS a bath so I didn't see your posts til now :)

That's true, most of my future entertainment will probably depend on DS actually knowing what's going on haha

Ohh your post about bands reminds me of when I lived in AZ I went with my 2 friends to this music tour thing where a bunch of bands play together and we missed my favorite band at the time Eisley but just 5 minutes..I was bummed but we did get to meet Jimmy Eat World and watch other bands play. I'm not sure if Eisley is still a band and kind of scared to be sad if they aren't. I thought it was cool that they more mostly siblings that formed a band.

As far as bands go, I got to go on Johnny Winter's bus (for pics and signatures), and at a diff concert, I saw Jimmy Vaughn, held up my white cowgirl boots, and he nodded and the next song he played was white boots. And at a Buddy Guy concert, he was waiting for some teenagers to come play on stage, but they forgot to bring their equipment. One of the event managers saw my son, and remembered him from other blues fests, and said "That guy can play" and they invited him to play 2 songs on stage with Buddy Guy.

Thanks!

Lol no problem I just gave DS a bath so I didn't see your posts til now :)

That's true, most of my future entertainment will probably depend on DS actually knowing what's going on haha

Ohh your post about bands reminds me of when I lived in AZ I went with my 2 friends to this music tour thing where a bunch of bands play together and we missed my favorite band at the time Eisley but just 5 minutes..I was bummed but we did get to meet Jimmy Eat World and watch other bands play. I'm not sure if Eisley is still a band and kind of scared to be sad if they aren't. I thought it was cool that they more mostly siblings that formed a band.

Oh okay cool! Thanks

And yeah, it will probably be more fun watching him enjoy it/know what’s going on lol

Aw that stinks you missed them!! I missed my friend’s band (different band) one time but it was my fault cause I left the house too late so I got there like just barely too late, or only caught like one song, and I was only there for them, so that was kinda sad but oh well, I did get to hang out with them still lol and sometimes I have almost missed bands when they say doors are at one time but then they either start early (rare at concerts lol) or they start as soon as doors open. I always thought that was kind of unfair to the openers but it is what it is I guess. The rest of the night sounds awesome though!! That’s awesome you got to meet them!! I love them! And that band sounds vaguely familiar lol and there are lots of older bands that are surprisingly still around aha

As far as bands go, I got to go on Johnny Winter's bus (for pics and signatures), and at a diff concert, I saw Jimmy Vaughn, held up my white cowgirl boots, and he nodded and the next song he played was white boots. And at a Buddy Guy concert, he was waiting for some teenagers to come play on stage, but they forgot to bring their equipment. One of the event managers saw my son, and remembered him from other blues fests, and said "That guy can play" and they invited him to play 2 songs on stage with Buddy Guy.

Wow that is awesome!! Sounds like you’ve had a lot of really cool experiences!! :D

Our spring chicks have a staggered hatch (because we put them in at different times) but we have 4 and another one is hatching!
Exciting times!!!

Attachments

• B71551DC-2647-4D35-8BCC-523B8025C82B.jpeg
    B71551DC-2647-4D35-8BCC-523B8025C82B.jpeg
    417.6 KB · Views: 8
Cool! My friends and I were getting Jimmy Eat World's autographs and it was my first time ever getting an autograph from anyone so I thought I would turn their picture over and have them sign it like an artist sometimes does for a painting and one of them it mightve been Jimmy asked me if I was sure I want the autograph on the back of the photo and I was like oh no sorry I was jusy being silly then at the end of the first song they played I think I heard Jimmy say "Don't be silly!" but it coulda been my imagination.

Oh okay cool! Thanks

And yeah, it will probably be more fun watching him enjoy it/know what’s going on lol

Aw that stinks you missed them!! I missed my friend’s band (different band) one time but it was my fault cause I left the house too late so I got there like just barely too late, or only caught like one song, and I was only there for them, so that was kinda sad but oh well, I did get to hang out with them still lol and sometimes I have almost missed bands when they say doors are at one time but then they either start early (rare at concerts lol) or they start as soon as doors open. I always thought that was kind of unfair to the openers but it is what it is I guess. The rest of the night sounds awesome though!! That’s awesome you got to meet them!! I love them! And that band sounds vaguely familiar lol and there are lots of older bands that are surprisingly still around aha

Wow that is awesome!! Sounds like you’ve had a lot of really cool experiences!! :D
Lol yeah, glad you got to be there for one of your friend's songs though!

Congrats other peeps on your peepers!

Cool! My friends and I were getting Jimmy Eat World's autographs and it was my first time ever getting an autograph from anyone so I thought I would turn their picture over and have them sign it like an artist sometimes does for a painting and one of them it mightve been Jimmy asked me if I was sure I want the autograph on the back of the photo and I was like oh no sorry I was jusy being silly then at the end of the first song they played I think I heard Jimmy say "Don't be silly!" but it coulda been my imagination.

Lol yeah, glad you got to be there for one of your friend's songs though!

Congrats other peeps on your peepers!

Lol I am always so awkward meeting bands!! Even at smaller local shows and club shows (which are mostly all I go to) or with my friends who I have seen/met multiple times. I barely say anything and am so awkward LOL yet online I am a chatter box. :lau I think it is something about the show environment though. It is dark and loud and they’re busy and it’s weird. Although I am relatively shy even outside show environments though and even at Warped which is outside and brighter lol I am very slightly less awkward there but still not really.

And yeah, I felt bad but they didn’t mind and plus I had seen them before and a few times since then so it was all good haha

Lol I am always so awkward meeting bands!! Even at smaller local shows and club shows (which are mostly all I go to) or with my friends who I have seen/met multiple times. I barely say anything and am so awkward LOL yet online I am a chatter box. :lau I think it is something about the show environment though. It is dark and loud and they’re busy and it’s weird. Although I am relatively shy even outside show environments though and even at Warped which is outside and brighter lol I am very slightly less awkward there but still not really.

And yeah, I felt bad but they didn’t mind and plus I had seen them before and a few times since then so it was all good haha
lol me too I’m more quiet in real life especially in crowds. I thinking working as a nurse forced me to be comfortable with people so I like having conversations but in a large group I get afraid of being interrupted or interrupting someone else. I’ve been told by two teachers in my life that I should be louder, one actually wrote that in my yearbook (yeah thanks dude, how uplifting lol) and the other said I didn’t want to participate in class discussions. Ofcourse I did, just wanted to be polite and let others go first lol. But when classmates actually did follow the raise your hand rule my hand often went up

Back
Top Bottom