Pics
My SLW chicks are 18days old now..all still healthy fluffy butts
20190420_114710.jpg
20190420_114801.jpg
20190420_114935.jpg
still waiting on my SLW Bantams..they have hatched and are a week old but Karl doesn't want to ship for another week just to make sure they are all healthy..I'll post pics when I get them :)

Late to this thread, but I have 21 Spring Chicks.
1 RIR
2 Columbian Wyandottes
7 Easter Eggers
1 SLW
2 GLW
2 Spangled Russian Orloffs
1 Black Jersey Giant
1 Buff Orpington
1 Barred Rock
1 Brown Leghorn
2 Mystery Chicks- one Black and One Buff. of which The Black is suspected to be a Black Sex-link. The Buff is a bit more of a mystery, it was supposed to be a Buff Chantecler but has feathered legs instead of clean, I'm leaning Cochin for now.

Late to this thread, but I have 21 Spring Chicks.
1 RIR
2 Columbian Wyandottes
7 Easter Eggers
1 SLW
2 GLW
2 Spangled Russian Orloffs
1 Black Jersey Giant
1 Buff Orpington
1 Barred Rock
1 Brown Leghorn
2 Mystery Chicks- one Black and One Buff. of which The Black is suspected to be a Black Sex-link. The Buff is a bit more of a mystery, it was supposed to be a Buff Chantecler but has feathered legs instead of clean, I'm leaning Cochin for now.
It is buff cochin unless there is a bit of black then buff Brahma. Those are the only buff breeds that the major hatcheries sell with feathered legs, unless you got them from a breeder but I don't know of any buff breed with feathered legs except maybe very rare varieties.

It is buff cochin unless there is a bit of black then buff Brahma. Those are the only buff breeds that the major hatcheries sell with feathered legs, unless you got them from a breeder but I don't know of any buff breed with feathered legs except maybe very rare varieties.
They came from a local feedstore that gets chicks from a Hatchery,- maybe Ideal but I can't quite remember which Hatchery. Cochin makes sense since they tend to have them a lot.

I got part of my chicks order. The feed store I get mine from orders from townline and they were short this week. I am still waiting on my isa browns and Plymouth blue hens. She gave me a couple extra Easter Eggers and australops. They will be in next week. The Easter Eggers are a white one, and a blue grey one. I’ve heard Tl orders their ee from local Ameraucana breeders but they are still Easter Eggers though they have slate legs. They are pretty though. I did get my pb roo and he is humongous and gorgeous. I will try to get better pics later without the red light but loving my fluffy butts.

I got part of my chicks order. The feed store I get mine from orders from townline and they were short this week. I am still waiting on my isa browns and Plymouth blue hens. She gave me a couple extra Easter Eggers and australops. They will be in next week. The Easter Eggers are a white one, and a blue grey one. I’ve heard Tl orders their ee from local Ameraucana breeders but they are still Easter Eggers though they have slate legs. They are pretty though. I did get my pb roo and he is humongous and gorgeous. I will try to get better pics later without the red light but loving my fluffy butts.

There are no pics attached to this post. But can’t wait to see them!!

Back
Top Bottom