Pics
Yeah, but now there's a few more. :oops:

17 standards, and 4 buff geese on May 28. On July 22, 7 bantams. :)

Oh wow that is a lot of birds!!! Lol you already added 25 right? And do you have geese or bantams already? I was tempted to get some bantams but didn’t cause they’d need a separate coop lol at least I think so. Idk.

Oh wow that is a lot of birds!!! Lol you already added 25 right? And do you have geese or bantams already? I was tempted to get some bantams but didn’t cause they’d need a separate coop lol at least I think so. Idk.
First time with geese. I have a flock of 24 bantams currently house separately from the bigger breeds.

I actually cut my standard chick order down about 10 chicks, but than added the bantams. I won't even mention the bulldog pup that I'm on a waiting list for. :wee Hopefully in the fall. :ya

First time with geese. I have a flock of 24 bantams currently house separately from the bigger breeds.

I actually cut my standard chick order down about 10 chicks, but than added the bantams. I won't even mention the bulldog pup that I'm on a waiting list for. :wee Hopefully in the fall. :ya

That’s exciting!! Geese are awesome!! And nice!! I want to have a bantam coop eventually lol but focused on egg layers now lol

Oh wow you really reduced it! But I guess maybe increased it with all the bantams :lau

And oooooohhhh how exciting!! Is that the French Bulldog pup!? Or regular bulldog? Same breeder you found before!? Does she breed both?

I might get a Golden this fall but then again maybe not. Focused on the birds and garden atm and moving out eventually but idk.

That’s exciting!! Geese are awesome!! And nice!! I want to have a bantam coop eventually lol but focused on egg layers now lol

Oh wow you really reduced it! But I guess maybe increased it with all the bantams :lau

And oooooohhhh how exciting!! Is that the French Bulldog pup!? Or regular bulldog? Same breeder you found before!? Does she breed both?

I might get a Golden this fall but then again maybe not. Focused on the birds and garden atm and moving out eventually but idk.
Same breeder, I forgot I told you. It will be a pure French bulldog or a 3/4 French and 1/4 Boston depending on which female I pick from. She breeding 2 females this year.

Same breeder, I forgot I told you. It will be a pure French bulldog or a 3/4 French and 1/4 Boston depending on which female I pick from. She breeding 2 females this year.

It’s okay, I actually forgot about the dog until you posted anyway so it’s like you were telling me something new! :lau :oops: plus I think you said you might get on the list last time but wasn’t definite.

Which one are you leaning towards? Pure or the Boston/Frenchie? You already have a Boston/Frenchie, right? But she’s half and half? She seems like a great dog!! Might be good to get another!! Seems like a great mix! But would be cool to try a pure Frenchie too!! Is one of the females better than the other or you really leaning strongly one way in terms of like temperament/personality and looks and stuff or are they both just as good? That is exciting though!!

It’s okay, I actually forgot about the dog until you posted anyway so it’s like you were telling me something new! :lau :oops: plus I think you said you might get on the list last time but wasn’t definite.

Which one are you leaning towards? Pure or the Boston/Frenchie? You already have a Boston/Frenchie, right? But she’s half and half? She seems like a great dog!! Might be good to get another!! Seems like a great mix! But would be cool to try a pure Frenchie too!! Is one of the females better than the other or you really leaning strongly one way in terms of like temperament/personality and looks and stuff or are they both just as good? That is exciting though!!
I'm gonna wing it and see what she gets. I definitely want a female so hopefully there's one of them. I like the mix, but have always wanted a pure Frenchie, so we will see what my options are and go from there.

I'm gonna wing it and see what she gets. I definitely want a female so hopefully there's one of them. I like the mix, but have always wanted a pure Frenchie, so we will see what my options are and go from there.

That makes a lot of sense!! Hopefully you get your pure Frenchie. :fl

Back
Top Bottom