"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

I've got a pip! Looks more like a crack at this point, but hopefully I'll have a new little NN chick tomorrow. Hope the other two hatch as well, though one may not. It was funky looking when I candled, might have quit around day 14 or so as I could see through parts of the shell when moving my flashlight around on the shell. Either way, one is on the way. I'm going to be good and keep my anxious fingers away from the hatcher this time (no touchy, self!)

A pip! :ya

I've got a pip! Looks more like a crack at this point, but hopefully I'll have a new little NN chick tomorrow. Hope the other two hatch as well, though one may not. It was funky looking when I candled, might have quit around day 14 or so as I could see through parts of the shell when moving my flashlight around on the shell. Either way, one is on the way. I'm going to be good and keep my anxious fingers away from the hatcher this time (no touchy, self!)

Good Luck!!
jumpy.gif

Okay I'm in lockdown. Candled, marked aircells. They all look pretty good except for that same one I could see movement in all but that one. I'm a nervous Nelly. I can even see ones beak, the one with the largest aircell, not sure but it may have been already internally piped. Day 19 and counting. ....

Back
Top Bottom