Staggered hatching Hatch-A-Long

Pics
The first 8 are going in lockdown on friday. I’m on holliday with the kids untill then. My DH is home alone, I just called him to ask if the incubator was ok. Forgot to ask how he was... :idunno
I’m so curious if I will see any more of the araucana eggs developing by then. Good thing I’m not home or I would have to bite my nails not to candle them every day...

We go back into lock down on the 26th at 8pm. Three more eggs in the hatcher and 18 more in the incubator to go in on the 2nd once the others are done hatching. My first three staggered hatch sets of babies are in the brooder doing well and being cute
1582675250678.png

Getting big already.

We go back into lock down on the 26th at 8pm. Three more eggs in the hatcher and 18 more in the incubator to go in on the 2nd once the others are done hatching. My first three staggered hatch sets of babies are in the brooder doing well and being cute
View attachment 2035760
Getting big already.
They’re adorable, what were they again? I should normally put the first 8 in lockdown at noon on friday but i’ll only be home in the evening so they’ll have to wait till then.

Back
Top Bottom