Star Wars Hatch Along

I now have two sets of pharaoh coturnix eggs in the bator. 1 set is on day day 5 and last night I could see a few had veins developing. The other set is on day 2. I might add a third set because my Tuxedo's just started laying as well!

I now have two sets of pharaoh coturnix eggs in the bator. 1 set is on day day 5 and last night I could see a few had veins developing. The other set is on day 2. I might add a third set because my Tuxedo's just started laying as well!
Nice! I’ve never raised quail. Quail eggs are so good though!!

Off subject, but is it bad that I've been eyeing royal palm eggs? I think I am in full poultry addiction mode. Meanwhile, I am loving that the countdown on my incubator is getting lower and lower!! Can't wait for the babies!

Off subject, but is it bad that I've been eyeing royal palm eggs? I think I am in full poultry addiction mode. Meanwhile, I am loving that the countdown on my incubator is getting lower and lower!! Can't wait for the babies!

Not bad at all. Turkeys are fabulous. I'm hoping to get my hands on a chocolate group next year.

FCC0E015-7D50-4B49-9C8C-BA201C2A6338.jpeg
Oh. My. God. You guys!! I have wiggles already!! We cannot have hatches until Saturday gosh darn it! No prequels!

Some of my duck eggs are looking like they're going to hatch in the next day or so, but two aren't quite as developed, so they might go until the 4th. I guess we'll see :)

Back
Top Bottom