Started Two New Quilts in Recent Days

love.gif
..I really like the color combo and like I said before..you just can't beat stars!!

I goofed a bit. All the blocks should have blue corner squares and I put the background beige in the corners in three of the six blocks in these runners.
hide.gif
Since the Amish put on-purpose mistakes in every quilt, guess I'm a bit Amish, LOL. Naturally, I don't have to put in mistakes on purpose!
roll.png

No mistake .... that is perfect! It is the center block, and it was suppose to be that way! Yeah, suppose to be! It does not at all look like a mistake. It looks like an "on purpose!" I happen to like it that way.

Great table runners!
thumbsup.gif

The quilts look beautiful! My grandmother has given my girls some smaller quilts for their birthdays and it's something they'll always be able to keep and remember my grandmother as years pass on!

One one of the blocks, the one with blue corners, ended up on the end. The other one looks like I planned it that way because it ended up in the center. BUT, I'm quilting it as-is and am almost done with the last block on the first runner. Hopefully, it will look okay.

Back
Top Bottom