Stella's Social Club

Put those emu eggs in an incubator! Ya never know!

Hope you get some relief from the dental pain. I have sympathy pain with you.

Today is National Pie Day. I think I will go out and buy a pie. I used up all the apples a couple days ago for Apple Crisp.

Today is National Pie Day. I think I will go out and buy a pie. I used up all the apples a couple days ago for Apple Crisp.
I made 2 lemon pound cakes instead. I have LOTS of lemons to use up. I made one with my normal recipe and one with yogurt instead of sour cream. We're going to taste test them.

Mary is fine, but numb and woozy. She had to have a root canal. She thinks she'll still be able to go to Stockton with me on Saturday.
clap.gif

Thank you.

If someone had told me 3 years ago that I would be worried about the teeth belonging to someone from California who I had never even met, I would have thought they were nuts. Internet sure is an amazing thing.

I am ok. Back home after a root canal and a filling for a cavity in the adjacent tooth. Root canal was on tooth worked on by my nightmare dentist and the cavity was collateral damage. Taking meds and going to bed. Thanks for the love and support. Mahonri has talked me down from the ledge via PM's the last couple of days. Bless you all.

Mary

I am ok. Back home after a root canal and a filling for a cavity in the adjacent tooth. Root canal was on tooth worked on by my nightmare dentist and the cavity was collateral damage. Taking meds and going to bed. Thanks for the love and support. Mahonri has talked me down from the ledge via PM's the last couple of days. Bless you all.

Mary
highfive.gif
Way to go Dar!

You will feel a lot better soon, In plenty of time for the Show in Stockton!

Last edited:

Mary

He's a pretty good guy, isn't he? Glad he saved you!
Take care now!

The bigger emu egg appears to have an owie(crack???) on one side - hope they both are fertile. Maybe Louis is sneaky at night, he doesn't want you to be shooting videos of his technique.

Back
Top Bottom